Thursday, February 7, 2008

Flikr - ing around



To further prove I have not been living in a cave for the past ten years, I will point out that I already have a Flikr account, thank you very much. It is fun playing around on this site. Some of the contributors are real pro's and I have obtained many a desktop "background" of stunning landscapes. Here is an example of such an image from my own page. The place is Philmont Scout Ranch and the time is August of 2007. Shortly after taking this shot we all had to run for cover when a monsoon storm rolled in from the mountains.
This is a shot of my son, Sam, getting ready to take off on the trail at Philmont. The weather was not bad for New Mexico in August but it was hot, and the sun quite intense.

1 comment:

23 Things said...

Hope you plan on keeping on with the Things!